Family Visa Services is for expatriate residents living in UAE who want to bring their immediate family members such as wife and children. There are certain procedures to follow as per the UAE government rules and regulations to sponsor dependent visas. Each kind of visa will have different documents requirement and fee structure.
What are the requirements to get family visa?
It totally depends on the documents you submit. If all the documents are in line with the requirement as per the immigration rules, the visa will be issued within 3-4 working days.
Amazon Documents clearing role in getting family visa services?
Amazon documents clearing will assist with the complete process and take care of getting the visa from start till end process including medical and Emirates ID typing. We advise all our clients who are looking for family visa services to contact our visa services team through below communication channels to have all the information and charges details, Since it is required many documents and procedure to follow depending on the type of visas such as wife and children resident visa, parents resident visa, sponsoring a maid visa which involves security deposit to be paid.
Documents for processing Family Residence Visa
Make sure to have all Original documents available with you when you visit any of the authorized typing centers in UAE. Applications will be rejected if any original documents are not available for verification. Documents are verified and scanned into the system, so make sure all Original documents are available.
Documents / Requirements
- Color Passport copies of family members (Wife & Children)
- Passport size photograph WHITE background for each family member. (Keep around 15 copies always. You never know!)
- Sponsor’s Original Passport.
- Sponsor Original Emirates ID Card.
- Original Attested Marriage Certificate from Issuing Authority, UAE Embassy from Sponsor’s country & from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE for attestation.
- You can get the Original Marriage certificate attested from many processing centers like BLS International and others. It may take anywhere between 30 to 45 days, so make sure you do it at the earliest. The sooner the better.
- Original Attested Birth Certificate from Issuing Authority, UAE Embassy from Sponsor’s country & from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE. You can get the certificate attested from BLS International and others.
- Original EJARI Certificate along with Last Paid Electricity Bill. (If sponsor is living other state than Dubai, he will require attested tenancy contract and paid electricity bill. Tenancy or EJARI should be on applicant or spouse name.)
- Original MOL Contract with a minimum salary of AED 4,000 or a minimum salary of AED 3,000 AED + Accommodation is required. (Original MOL Contract can be printed from any TASHEEL Center; you will have to pay print charges that worth AED 53. No attestation is required; Passport copy is must for printing MOL Contract. If you provide the contract number, they will print it for you.)
- For Government, Semi Government or Free Zone Employees Original Salary Certificate is must.
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number) of the sponsor.
- Last 3 months Bank Account Statement with Original Stamp and Signature.
- For daughters older than 18 years, a confirmation letter in Arabic stating that she is unmarried along with father’s signature.